Designed for the general, recreational, cargo vessel, and all other types of hovercraft pilot, this intensive program provides the basic operation and maintenance training
- Curriculum is based on the Hovercraft Pilot Training Manual – the most comprehensive hovercraft pilot and maintenance guide available.
- Learn the core principles of hovercraft function, operation, and maintenance.
- Expect a crash course in physics and mechanical engineering, with enough hovercraft-specific information to keep everyone interested – from mechanics and pilots to those with no relevant background.
- Discuss your needs and learn how hovercraft can work for your specific application
- Our immersive, experiential teaching model involves you at every stage. From properly loading and unloading the hovercraft from the trailer and performing pre and post-flight inspections to demonstrating the principles of operation, you will be actively engaged and will learn by doing..
- Hands-on training is always conducted one-on-one and individualized to your needs and skill level.